You are here
Work with us
We offer a friendly, supportive and collegial work environment which encourages professional development and continuous learning.
Flexibility and location
We offer flexible working arrangements that encourage work-life balance and a convenient location in the heart of the city.
Rewards and other benefits
We offer a range of benefits including paid parental leave, discounts and a health and wellbeing program.
Pathways and testing
- Foundation Studies
- RMIT English Worldwide Melbourne
- Relationship Management
- Student Services
- Test Operations
- Business Development
- Sales Support
- Communication and Marketing
The recruitment process
- We acknowledge all applications received.
- Processing of applications usually takes 2 to 3 weeks from the closing date of the application.
- We use a behavioural interview process, which means we will ask you to provide relevant, specific examples of how you have undertaken or managed a situation or task in the past.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions about the role and the Company.
- If you are a preferred candidate, we will request the contact details of at least two referees, and will ask your permission before contacting them.
- Ideally, your referees should be people you have reported to in the past.
- Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your qualifications.
- Some positions require a Working with Children and/or Criminal Record check.