You are here
About RMIT Training
RMIT Training Pty Ltd is a company of RMIT University, with offices in Melbourne, Dubai and Beijing. We support academics and professionals with our Informit products and services such as EduTV and TVNews, and we provide English language and tailored training solutions to students and professionals all over the world. We are committed to helping learners achieve their goals.
We develop strong and sustainable relationships, internally and externally, to produce a professional and harmonious working environment and to promote the growth of business.
We aim to reach the highest levels of achievement in everything we do, becoming the clear leaders in our field, as evidenced by the results we produce and the ways in which we operate.
We believe in what we do, and are dedicated to and enthusiastic about achieving results. We are motivated by our goals and thrive on our accomplishments.
We focus on the future, recognising the challenges of development and searching for ways to improve our performance and output.
We recognise the value of knowledge and embark on a journey of continuous learning, for the benefit of ourselves and the Company.
Goals and Priorities
- Profitable financial performance
- A positive culture of service and support
- Effectively engage employees
- Deliver a high quality ELICOS student experience
- Provide English testing and training to be delivered overseas through international partnerships
- Maintain reputation for excellent English proficiency testing
- Supporting access, progression and pathways
- Deliver professional development that supports and builds workforce capability, agility and performance
- Build leadership and management capability
- Provide tailored pastoral care for ELICOS students, complementing RMIT University policy
- Ensure academic integrity of English curriculum and successful student progression
- Maintain teaching culture of excellence
- Effectively deliver IELTS and Pearson testing
- Protect the reputation and profitability of Informit
- Work with the Engagement and Vocational Education Portfolio in regards to short course service support
- Provide English programs and assessment to overseas markets that complements RMIT industry engagement and enhances the RMIT brand in the academic sector (e.g. provide the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation) recognised RMIT English Language Test for Aviation personnel
- Deliver high quality support services