The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne. It is available to new commencing international students with a packaged offer letter.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$2,500, one-off payment to be paid into RMIT student account after census date of first pathway program towards tuition fees.
To be eligible for this scholarship you:
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program [packaged with VE or/and HE programs]
- Foundation Studies program [packaged with VE or/and HE program]
- VE program [packaged with another VE program at higher Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level or/and HE program]
- must have a principal program* commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- must have a valid packaged CoEs or student visa at the commencement of the first pathway program
- must not be a currently enrolled RMIT student
* the last program of your packaged offer
Applications are now open.
How to apply
Terms and conditions
This scholarship only applies to the first eligible pathway program.
Scholarship students must repay the scholarship funds if:
- they do not progress/enrol into their principal program or
- they cancel any of their pathway program enrolment
- This scholarship is only available to new commencing RMIT students.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- This scholarship does not apply to students who are studying pathway program only.
- Applicants will still be considered even if you are already in receipt of another scholarship covering tuition fees.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- The scholarship is offered on a rolling basis until exhausted.
For more information on the Pathway to Victoria Scholarship
Students can contact RMIT Training if they would like more info on the scholarship.