RMIT Training is proud to announce the extension of the RMIT Ready Bursary.
The RMIT Ready Bursary is a 20% bursary (like a discount or scholarship) that is available to all RMIT Training Academic English and Foundation Studies international students. This 20% bursary is applicable to tuition fees.
Bursary for Foundation Studies students
The 20% bursary will be applied to the Foundation Studies:
- Semester 2, 2021 (July intake) tuition fees (including existing students)
Bursary for Academic English students
The 20% bursary will be applied to the Academic English tuition fees for the following modules:
- Module 7 2021 (Enrolment opens Mon 09/08/21)
- Module 8 2021 (Enrolment opens Mon 20/09/21)
- Module 9 2021 (Enrolment opens Mon 25/10/21)
The Bursary will be applied to your Academic English tuition fees and any excess prepaid tuition fees will be transferred to your formal RMIT University program.
Value and duration
20% tuition fee reduction to either:
- Academic English program or
- Foundation Studies program for two (2) semesters with July 2021 intake
In order to qualify for this bursary you must:
- be commencing student in either English for Academic Purpose (EAP) with study period between 5 January 2021 - 10 December 2021 or Foundation Studies program with Semester 2 2021 intake
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT Training.
- If you are successful, you will receive an offer letter with the bursary details outlined.
Bursary open date
Applications now open.
Terms and conditions
- The bursary will be paid towards the tuition fees of either English for Academic Purpose (EAP) or Foundation Studies program.
- The bursary applies only to the first eligible program.
- This bursary cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2021.
- The bursary may be offered together with other RMIT International scholarship i.e. Future Leaders Scholarship.
- RMIT has the authority to cease offering this reduction at any time.
- This bursary is not eligible for Latin American students under English for Academic Purpose (EAP) but they are eligible under the Foundation Studies.
Online: Make an enquiry
If you have an outstanding invoice, Student Services will contact you about your updated fees.