If you have a great artwork sitting around at home why not make it work for you. Enter our competition and win a short art course worth up to $620. But you have to hurry, competition closes 31 July!
RMIT Training Client Services and some RMIT Schools, invite amateur artists and photographers who live in Australia to upload a photo of an art piece they have created..
The winner will be able to attend one of the following courses for free:
- Adobe After Effects - Beginning Motion Graphics
- Drawing Techniques for Design
- Fashion Drawing
- Graphic Design: Design and Layout
- Graphic Design: Type and Image Fundamentals
- Illustration: Styles and Techniques
- Life Drawing
- Passionista: Fashion Painting
- People and Portrait Photography
- Photoshop Introduction - the Fundamental Elements for Digital Photography
- Photoshop Advanced - Specialist Techniques for Digital Photography
- Travel and Landscape Photography
Your art piece should be a two-dimensional drawing, painting, collage, graphic design or photograph. The entries will be judged by a panel of experts.
To enter the competition visit http://www.shortcourses.rmit.edu.au/artcompetition